This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclosure here.
Are you guys ready to take 2021 to the next level? I know I am! Being a content creator is one of the most amazing jobs to showcase your skills and talents. There are so many amazing gadgets out there that will elevate your brand and business. I highly recommend staying on top of the latest trends to stay 10 steps ahead of everyone else. As a content creator, I have found several gadgets and essentials on AMAZON for reasonable pricing. Since you show me so much love, I wanted to return the favor and drop my Amazon Must-Haves for the 2021 – Content Creators Edition.
- PORTABLE CHARGER: Obviously, when you are a content creator, you are always on the go, so you can’t be running around town on a low battery. The Miady portable chargers are one of the best compact charges on the market. Highly Recommend.
- PORTABLE KEYBOARD: When I found out about portable keyboards, I was mind blown by how much of a game-changer it is! Literally, you can pull it out wherever you are, connect it to your phone, and work. If I’m out and about with downtime, I use it to write my captions and blogs, so I don’t have to use the iPhone keypad.
- Nikon D3500: If you’re a beginner in content creation, I highly recommend the Nikon D3500 DSLR camera to boost your photography skills. It’s an affordable starter camera that gives you quality content in a flash. I’ve been using this camera for the past two years, couldn’t live without it.
- Canon GX7 Mark III: This camera is perfect for vlogging content; it also produces great quality photos. It’s lightweight, so you can take it anywhere you go. The audio is great, but I recommend getting an additional mic for crystal clear audio. I personally have the MARK II, which is about $100 cheaper, but the MARK III is the latest model.
- BLUETOOTH REMOTE SHUTTER: I use the Bluetooth remote for self-photography content. When you’re alone, you have to make it work. It easily connects to your phone wherever you are. All you have to do is set up your tripod and strike a pose!
- NEEWER RING LIGHT: What kind of content creator are you without a ring light? I personally love this ring light for when I’m creating content. It adds an extra touch because great lighting is key to great content.
- INTERVIEW MICROPHONE: When you are filming videos, the camera has decent audio for the most part, but why not take your audio to the next level. We work so hard on our content, and we need to make sure our audience hears us loud and clear. “Say it louder for the people in the back”.
- MACBOOK PRO: Now this is the purchase of all purchases, the INVESTMENT! I highly recommend that every content creator has a MacBook; it’s a game-changer. I don’t know what I would do without my computer, I use it to create everything. MacBook Airs are great, but Macbook Pros are better for content creators.
- TRIPOD: Say hello to your little friend! This tripod will stand-in for your best friend when you need to create content on the go. Most of us don’t have the luxury of having a photographer follow us around all day. Investing in a tripod will help you create authentic content anywhere you go!
Happy Shopping! If you like this post, check out my AMAZON TRAVEL ESSENTIALS!